Fife Holiday Lettings Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. When you use this Website, we take the necessary measures to ensure your information is private and secure. To offer our clients a better service and make improvements to our website we may collect the following:
- Contact information for the sole purpose of communicating details pertaining to your booking only.
- Mobile number and email address for the sole purpose of communicating with you whilst in transit.
- Browser Cookies to measure Web activity.
- The information you submit via this Website is secure and is never shared with a third party, unless authorised by law.
- In order to prevent unauthorised access and disclosure, strict access procedures are in place, both electronically and physically, limited to management only. Credit Card details are not stored by us.
- Browser cookies are collected so that we can measure and analyse the behaviour of our Website visitors.
- We do not store individual user data, after analysis all statistical information is removed from the system.
External Site Links:
- There are links to external Websites on this website, please be aware that the Privacy Policies on these websites may vary. We are not responsible for the privacy policies of these website or the content thereof.
Data Protection Act 2018:
- Fife Holiday Lettings Ltd is fully compliant with the Data Protection Act 2018, as are our Partner Online Tourist Agents and Online Payment Facilitators which we make use of.